Thursday, July 2, 2015

Skincare Review: Skin White Solutions' Superior 10in1 Soap


Hello everyone! This is actually a long overdue blog-post and if you're following me on Instagram you'd know that I posted a brief review about this but couldn't fit everything I wanted to say because Instagram's maximum number of characters wouldn't allow me to. Anyway, I don't wanna take too much time with the intro so let's go ahead and jump to the chronology of my experience:




Started using on: June 14, 2015

Day 1
I was super excited to use this soap mainly because of the scent and its overall appearance. It smelled reaaaaallyyyy good like a candy or sweet but not overpowering and I also noticed how the soap was very firm making it immune to accidental drops. After the first wash, there was an instant lightening effect. The lighting in our bathroom is a bit dim but I can clearly see that my skin lightened instantly and being a whitening soap I expected this to sting but it didn't! It's suitable and safe for facial use. 

Day 3
My skin was noticeably lighter and my face brightened. There was still no stinging sensation felt and I continued using it for both body and facial use. Using the soap was mildly drying but even then, I didn't feel the need to put on lotion.

Day 5
My skin felt smoother and it reduced skin pigmentation. My family and I noticed that my skin did become whiter especially under natural lighting. Using this continuously lightened facial blemishes and dark spots. Family members started pointing out that my skin got whiter. This soap was also able to reduce skin pigmentation, dry existing pimples, and lighten dark spots. There was still no sting though I observed micro-peeling :)

After 1 week
 One of my main skin concerns is that the color of my arms are still uneven with the upper part my normal skin tone and the lower half of my arms shades darker :/ This was the third whitening soap that I've tried (I tried two products from different brands) in hopes to even out my skin tone and YES, it really did even out my skin tone after just a week. More so, it's highly potent in whitening as I noticed that my skin really did get whiter whenever I'm outdoors (you'll greatly appreciate the effect under natural lighting trust me ;) ). Existing pimples on my face were minimized and it reduced oiliness. Still very safe for facial use.

Pros:
  • doesn't over-dry the skin
  • effectivity speed of the soap is fast 
  • micro-peeling after just a few days
  • smells deliciously edible but isn't hahaha :))
  • able to minimize existing pimples
  • lightened acne marks and dark spots
  • helped even-out my skin tone
  • whitening process is fast but not immediate
  • No sting!
  • doesn't melt easily and very economical (2 other members in my family are using this soap and I use it twice everyday mind you)
  • lathery and sudsy just how I like it :D
  • very firm and doesn't deform easily
  • Packaging is simple and concise but informative

Cons:
NONE! 

Verdict
I am supeeeeeeeeeeeeer in love with this soap! This is by far the most potent whitening soap that I've tried and its ability to show visible effects within a short timeframe is just amazing! This wonder-doer soap has exceeded my expectations of whitening products in a skyrocketing level and because it successfully delivered the desired results, I hereby entitle this soap as my first ever "holy grail soap". If you're looking for an effective and speedy whitening product, then I HIGHLY recommend this soap for you. Moreover, its effect last for a longer period of time compared to other whitening products that just gives off temporary whitening. This is now a must-have in my toiletry essentials. Skin White Solutions' Superior 10-in-1 Soap are indeed true to their whitening product claims and I'd like to give them a round of applause for producing a quality soap like this. Way to go! :D

Ratings: 5/5

About Skin White Solutions' Superior 10-in-1 Soap
Price: P120
They have re-sellers from different city and provincial locations. You might wanna check out the page of their main account to find out more about the re-sellers' info and Instagram account :)

Disclaimer
The review above is based solely from my own experience and unbiased opinions. I wasn't paid to write a review about this therefore, all written judgement above are purely from thorough observation and honest opinions. This is a sponsored product but that does NOT mean that I sugarcoated my review just to make the product sound better than it actually is. Purchase and see for yourself, thank you. 


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Assalamualaikum Salam sejahtera untuk kita semua, Sengaja ingin menulis
    sedikit kesaksian untuk berbagi, barangkali ada teman-teman yang sedang
    kesulitan masalah keuangan, Awal mula saya mengamalkan Pesugihan Tanpa
    Tumbal karena usaha saya bangkrut dan saya menanggung hutang sebesar
    1M saya sters hampir bunuh diri tidak tau harus bagaimana agar bisa
    melunasi hutang saya, saya coba buka-buka internet dan saya bertemu
    dengan KYAI SOLEH PATI, awalnya saya ragu dan tidak percaya tapi selama 3 hari
    saya berpikir, saya akhirnya bergabung dan menghubungi KYAI SOLEH PATI
    kata Pak.kyai pesugihan yang cocok untuk saya adalah pesugihan
    penarikan uang gaib 4Milyar dengan tumbal hewan, Semua petunjuk saya ikuti
    dan hanya 1 hari Astagfirullahallazim, Alhamdulilah akhirnya 4M yang saya
    minta benar benar ada di tangan saya semua hutang saya lunas dan sisanya
    buat modal usaha. sekarang rumah sudah punya dan mobil pun sudah ada.
    Maka dari itu, setiap kali ada teman saya yang mengeluhkan nasibnya, saya
    sering menyarankan untuk menghubungi KYAI SOLEH PATI Di Tlp 0852-2589-0869
    Atau Kunjungi Situs KYAI www.pesugihan-uang-ghaib.com agar di
    berikan arahan. Supaya tidak langsung datang ke jawa timur, saya sendiri dulu
    hanya berkonsultasi jarak jauh. Alhamdulillah, hasilnya sangat baik, jika ingin
    seperti saya coba hubungi KYAI SOLEH PATI pasti akan di bantu Oleh Beliau

    ReplyDelete